Experience the Benefits of Remote Learning
With remote learning, your education doesn't have to compete with the demands of life. UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education's award-winning online programs and remote learning courses are specifically designed to provide you with a flexible, engaging learning experience that ensures:
- Convenience—Schedule you learning around your lifestyle. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and some quiet time.
- Interactivity—Experience the latest educational technology, including video, interactive exercises and online discussion with instructors and fellow students.
- Quality—Learn from industry experts who want to engage with you on real-world content that's backed by UC Davis, one of the nation's leading universities.
Remote Learning at International Programs
Our remote learning classes generally consist of content and curriculum that is taught using research-based best practices for both live and self-guided learning. Live class sessions are scheduled on specific days/times, which allow students to have virtual interactions with the instructor and other students. Live lectures may be recorded so students can access them later.
Online/Remote Programs and Courses
Academic Preparation and Pathway Programs
- Interdisciplinary STEM Seminar
- Global Awareness and Intercultural Communication Seminar
- University Seminar
Academic and Research Programs
Global Teaching and Learning in a Time of COVID-19
Visit the Office of Global Affairs for a set of resources to support international students on global teaching, learning and staying connected during remote instruction.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com