Discover Through Experiential Learning
Working exclusively with our valued international university and organizational partners, our cohort-based programs focus on academic preparation and global competency development. Partners can select courses from five modules of curricula from STEM to humanities. Qualified students can take UC Davis academic courses through Open Campus as part of their program. Our approach is holistic, blending traditional education and contextual language learning – the social, cultural and applied learning that happens outside the classroom – to create a deeper, transformational academic experience.
Preparation for Global Learners
The need to educate, upskill and build new learning modalities and opportunities has never been clearer. Our cohort-based, holistic model offers partners and students:
- Customized Education – Curricula and schedules are developed in collaboration with partners to address the unique needs of their group
- Emphasis on Global Competencies – From site visits to partnering with domestic students, our programs develop critical thinking, strengthen interpersonal communication skills and promote cultural awareness
- Contextual Language Learning – Learner engagement and participation in various activities, such as volunteering on campus and in the community and mock job interviews, give students meaningful, outcome-oriented opportunities to “learn by doing” in an English-immersion environment
- Enhanced Instructor Interaction – Our classes are designed to maximize interaction and help students achieve their fullest potential on standardized language proficiency tests
- World-Class Education — UC Davis is one of the world’s premier research universities, known for its experienced instructors, modern facilities and a diverse, welcoming student body
For more information about our Academic Preparation and Pathway Programs and how we can partner with your university or organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.