Innovative Programs for Visiting International Students
The Destination Davis Program provides our current and prospective partner universities and educational partners with high-quality academic preparation designed to meet the needs of visiting international student groups from high school to graduate levels. Our diverse portfolio of course offerings helps your students achieve their academic and linguistic goals. Qualified students may also have the opportunity to enroll in UC Davis classes that complement their academic goals through Open Campus.
Holistic, Experiential Learning for Your Students
Destination Davis gives your students a unique opportunity to gain a strong academic foundation, build language skills and enjoy an enriching cultural and learning experience. Students will:
- Cultivate a learning mindset that fosters global competencies that prepare them to study and work in intercultural settings
- Gain a high level of peer interaction, including regular interaction with UC Davis student assistants
- Establish personalized learning strategies
- Benefit from a content-based, experiential learning approach to improve English skills
- Utilize a critical-thinking approach that encourages multifaceted analysis of global and local issues and topics
- Develop effective written and spoken communication skills for personal and academic discourse
The Destination Davis Program meets the needs of a wide range of learner groups and can be structured with two main tracks. The first step is to choose a track below.