Designed for international undergrads and graduate school candidates, this online course specifically addresses the needs of English-language learners who are preparing to sit for the GRE/GMAT exams.
- 50 hours of recorded content and activities
- Nearly 100 additional hours of coursework and practice exercises available
- GRE and GMAT exercises and activities specifically designed for English-language learners
- Exercises and activities designed to build key language skills for writing and test taking
- Evaluation and writing feedback for weekly writing exercises (Discussion forums)
- Suggested reading and texts for improving academic reading, writing, vocabulary and fluency
- Bonus module of activities and challenges designed to help course participants develop professional skills (résumé/CV workshop, statement of purpose writing and more!)