UC Davis Global Study Program Accepting Applications for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Accepting applications for winter and spring 2022 quarters
- Global Study Program uniquely positioned to give international students access to a tier one research university
- What students are saying: Participants share their feedback
The Global Study Program at UC Davis is excited to welcome students back in person beginning September 15, 2021 and is currently seeking qualified students for the upcoming winter and spring 2022 quarters.
The Global Study Program allows visiting international students from select partner institutions to take courses and enjoy the safe, peaceful environment of Davis, while studying under some of the top professors in the nation.
A Unique Academic Study Opportunity
Since 2005, the Global Study Program has assisted thousands of individuals in meeting their linguistic, educational, cultural and professional goals by delivering high-quality programs specifically tailored to the needs of diverse groups of international students and professionals.
- 98% of students recommend the Global Study Program
- 262 students enrolled
- 45 partner universities
- 13 participating countries
- 88 UC Davis departments involved
- 3.43 Average GPA
- 116 students earned a 3.7 GPA or above
Global Study Program participants are enrolled in UC Davis courses and earn University of California academic credit for courses they successfully complete, a University of California transcript and a certificate of completion acknowledging their study abroad experience.
A World-Class University
As one of the nation’s leading research institutions and number one ranked university for diversity and internationalization, UC Davis is a highly sought-after school for students around the world. Global Study Program students can take advantage of the top-ranked academics, small-town environment and collaborative community that UC Davis has to offer. Participants are also fully recognized as UC Davis students, giving them access to thousands of UC Davis courses in 103 different majors and more than 200 subject areas, along with access to over 800 campus clubs and intramural sports teams during their course of study. As California’s college town, Davis is inclusive and diverse with bike friendly roads and restaurants and activities for everyone. Centrally located in Northern California, Davis is only a day trip away from popular cultural and historic sites like San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Napa Valley and more.
Participating in the Global Study Program gives students access to extraordinary knowledge at one of the world’s premier universities and the ability to achieve transformational academic and professional goals. Program benefits include:
- The opportunity to study alongside local students in unique courses from a wide variety of subjects
- Interactions with renowned professors from more than 80 UC Davis departments, including Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, Engineering and Plant Sciences
- Support and assistance from a team of academic advisors dedicated to student success
- Comprehensive student resources, such as Student Health and Counseling Services
- Access to campus facilities and privileges, including the Student Recreation Center and the UC Davis Library
- Long-lasting relationships with students from around the world
- Unforgettable cultural and learning experience in a safe, secure small town
Outstanding Student Feedback
The Global Study Program is the perfect way for students to live the UC Davis experience and grow beyond their expectations. Students agree that the welcoming environment of Davis and warm, friendly campus community fosters a supportive and enriching experience for international students. "UC Davis provides a positive experience, with small departments and individual attention from faculty. And they work hard to accommodate international students,” said Jessica Clark from the University of Adelaide in Australia.
Now Accepting Applications
Applications for winter and spring 2022 are now open. If you need materials to share with students regarding the 2021-22 academic year, contact us at email@example.com.
“UC Davis and California offer so much. I traveled a lot. I made friends. I tried out new sports. Whatever you’re interested in, there is something for you," said Friederike Metz of RWTH Aachen in Germany.
Students in the Global Study Program also excel academically at UC Davis, with opportunities to learn from leading faculty who are making real-world impacts in their fields. “Throughout the quarter, I felt very happy with the curriculum, the class experience and the help provided by the Global Study Program. I did well in the final exams and obtained a GPA of 4.0 in all three courses,” said Chenyu Li of Zhejiang University in China.
“As a science student, the advanced instruments in the UC Davis laboratories and the abundance of academic articles in the library helped me understand the chemical structures and properties of molecules," said Tian Tian from Jiangnan University in China.