Partner with Us
Every year the University of California, Davis, Division of Continuing and Professional Education’s International programs create global connections and develop cross-cultural learning for thousands of students from around the world. We work with some of the most respected educational recruitment partners in the world to give high-quality international students an exceptional academic and cultural experience.
The Advantages of Partnering with Us
As one of the world’s premier research universities, UC Davis provides our international partners and students with a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Flexibility – We offer a wide range of programs and have the ability to create custom programs to meet your specific needs.
- Student Satisfaction – Our students love it here!
- Commission – Earn commission payments on each student.
- Comprehensive Support – We provide assistance and materials to get you through the entire application process and beyond.
- Certification – Get an official certificate once you are approved as an official recruitment partner.
- Exceptional Education – UC Davis is one of the top public universities in the United States (check out our rankings) and our instructors have years of professional experience.
- Incredible Location – Located in the heart of California, UC Davis is close to economic engines (Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Sacramento) and some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world (Yosemite, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe).
- University Town – Davis is a safe, friendly and peaceful environment to live and learn.
- A Personal Experience – Our staff and students are friendly and welcoming, a perfect setting for international students study, grow and make lasting friendships.
- International English and Professional Programs
Overview:Our International English and Professional Programs focus on improving students’ linguistic proficiency skills and helping them achieve their academic, professional and personal goals. Our courses feature small class sizes with highly qualified instructors. And, because we believe education outside of the classroom is just as important as education in the classroom, our programs offer daily recreational and cultural activities.
• Eight levels of proficiency
• Full-time instruction
• Intermediate and advanced TOEFL preparation
• Intercultural communication
• Comprehensive academic support services
• Service learning
• International students with a high-school diploma or at least 18 years of age
• International undergraduate or graduate students
• Adult international professionals who would like to improve their English language skills
- Pathway Program
Overview: Students participating in our English programs can enroll in one of two options for international students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the United States.
U.S. University Conditional Admissions Program (USUCAP): This comprehensive academic prep program is designed for international high-school seniors and graduates who are seeking freshman admission into one of our three four-year U.S. university partners: Portland State University, California State University, Fresno, and St. Mary’s College.
Destination Davis Program: This two-and-a-half-year pathway program is designed for international students who wish to improve their academic and/or language skills before transferring to the University of California. Students first must attend one of our four community college partners: Ohlone College, Diablo Valley College, Contra Costa College and Los Medanos College.
• Focused curricula to help students excel in their respective undergraduate studies
• Intensive English-language training
• Special events and activities with international and UC Davis students
• No TOEFL or IELTS scores required
• Safe, diverse and friendly college town
Targeted Students: International students ages 17-19
- Youth Programs
Overview: Our Youth Programs are designed for students between 12-17 years of age who would like to experience an American college campus. These programs provide junior-high and high-school students with an engaging and enriching educational experience in a safe, friendly college town.
• Multiple sessions to choose from
• Academic and cultural field trips
Targeted Students: International students ages 12-17
- Custom Programs
Overview: Through our International Custom Programs, we provide educational programs designed specifically for you. For more than 40 years, we have been developing customized programs for some of the world’s most notable international universities, government-sponsored agencies, higher education organizations and foreign ministries of education. From professional skills to academic achievement to English language and U.S. culture, our programs and curricula reflect the needs of your students.
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Pre-Academic Preparation
• Discipline-Specific Academic/Professional Programs
• Research and Academic Culture Programs
• English Language Programs
• Youth Programs
• Online Programs
Please note that we do not work with agents for degree programs.